Working directly with Relationship Manager(s), under minimal supervision provides administrative oversight and servicing of loan and deposit portfolio. Coordinates deposit and/or loan documentation necessary for establishing new account relationships, as well as renewals and amendments for existing clients. Maintains credit files, including monitoring for, and requesting the submission of, required financial information. Mails loan and deposit paperwork, distributes documents to appropriate locations, and coordinates closings with necessary personnel.
Assumes responsibility for providing effective administrative support for all phases of loan and deposit account generation and maintenance:
- Prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of deposit, loan, and cash management documentation.
- Mails loan, deposit and cash management paperwork. Distributes subject paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates loan closings with appropriate personnel. Closes loans as necessary.
- Maintains hold/mail files and suspense files as necessary. Disburses documents to Loan Officers for follow-up.
- Receives and screens telephone calls. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel. Records and relays messages.
- Maintains client files. Regularly updates covenant tracking system and requests and follows-up for required client financial information, as well as for collateral, insurance and verification documentation as needed. Monitors files to assure completeness, including appropriate approvals, as required.
- Ability to utilize Bank’s file maintenance system and regularly provide status updates to related parties/Relationship Managers.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective and professional business relationships with clients and external contacts:
- Resolves (or refers) requests and problems promptly and courteously. Answers client questions pertaining to deposit accounts, loans, balances, and payoffs.
- Keeps clients properly informed of Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintains and conveys the Bank’s professional reputation.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and communication with area personnel and management:
- Completes assigned paperwork for management and Relationship Managers. Completes records and reports promptly and accurately.
- Supports and assists area personnel as needed.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned:
- Initiates requests for appraisal quotes, providing required information to appropriate personnel and completing forms as necessary.
- Obtains and initiates appraisal orders. Performs same process for necessary environmental reports.
- Ensures work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical and administrative functions as needed.
- Replaces area personnel as needed.
Assists with various Cash Management responsibilities as needed:
- Participates in meetings with clients to establish and/or install Cash Management products and services.
- Provides client training for access and use of Cash Management services and products.
- Provides phone support to Cash Management clients as needed.
|Job Category||Commercial Banking|