California Bank of Commerce continues to invest and upgrade our banking systems to better serve our clients. The latest improvement is our new CBC Online Banking system designed to be even easier to set up and use, and provides further enhancements to safeguard your financial information.
If you have any questions about CBC's Online Banking, please call us at 925-444-2940.
Features and Benefits of Online Banking
View features and benefits
We are pleased to provide these online banking features and benefits:
- Enhanced mobile banking capabilities
- A variety of personalized account alerts via telephone, email or text
- Secure password reset for immediate access 24/7
- Money transfers between accounts
- Online stop payments
- Online ordering checks
- Creating nicknames for your accounts
- Enhanced security features
CBC business clients will also enjoy the opportunity to streamline daily operations through improved functionality:
- Better integration with Quicken® and Quick Books®
- ACH payments, tax payments, domestic and international wire transfers
- Alerts to help you monitor transactions, dates, and events
Registering Your Computer and Browser
On your second login to our new online banking system, you will be prompted to Register your computer. This process is similar to your initial login — selecting a contact number and entering a secure code.
Select the contact number you where you are located, and Submit. Next, you will receive a call or text message with a secure code. Enter the code and Submit. Finally, you will be asked to register your computer.
Select "Activate this computer for later use" if you wish to use this computer again. Once you submit, you will not be prompted again unless you are using a different browser (each browser must be registered) or files are deleted from your computer.
If you are working from a temporary or one-time use computer, select "Give me one-time access only." This option will enable you access to our online banking from the computer for your current session only. Future sessions will require the same verification. This security feature helps prevent unintended access to your online banking.
If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 925-444-2940.
Password for Login
As part of our enhanced security program we are changing the way you login to CBC Online Banking.
On the Home page, Click on Client Login and then select CBC Online Banking.
If this is the first time you have logged into our new system, check the First Time Login box; do not enter a password and then click Login.
If this is not your First Time Login, then enter your Password and register your computer. To register your computer you will have to receive and enter a Secure Access code.
- Choose the delivery method for your Secure Access Code – you can choose to receive a phone call or text message – and click Continue.
- You should receive your Secure Access Code within 30 seconds, no later than a minute. Secure Access Codes are good for limited time and for one time use only. Secure Access Codes should not be confused with a password.
- If you do not recognize your phone numbers, please call Customer Service at 925.444.2940
Finally, you can choose to activate your browser for later use or for one-time access.
- Activate this computer for later use. (Should be used on a personal computer you intend to use on a regular basis.)
- Give me one-time access only, do not activate this computer. (Should be used when accessing a computer in a public location such as a library or a computer you don’t intend to use regularly.)
CBC Mobile Banking
Everywhere Banking from CBC. Manage all of your accounts everywhere your mobile device goes. You can access a suite of mobile banking tools to manage payments and transfers. Download the CBC Mobile Banking app from iTunes® and GooglePlay.
- Check balances and monitor transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View loan activity and balances
- Commercial clients: process ACH, wires, and payroll
- Personal clients: transfer funds to and from other institutions
Clients can also access CBC Online Banking from any mobile device with a browser by simply going to Californiabankofcommerce.com.
Please note: You must be enrolled in CBC Online Banking and activate your mobile capabilities online. California Bank of Commerce does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking but your mobile service provider may charge data or usage fees.
iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.