The VP, Loan Servicing Manager will oversee implementation, monitor performance of all Loan Servicing Department functions, including loan documentation, billing and accounts receivables, boarding and funding of loans, in accordance with loan policy. This individual is responsible for supporting the team with resolution of complex loan related issues. The VP will serve as a secondary point person to respond to audit requirements. On occasion, the role requires oversight of department projects.
- Assumes responsibility for implementation of Loan Servicing Department activities, policies and procedures in accordance with Bank policies under the direction of the Senior Credit Officer.
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient, timely and accurate completion of all Loan Servicing Department functions.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective and professional communication with managers and other internal contacts.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective organization and coordination with area personnel and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- At least five (5) years of Loan Servicing/Note Department experience
- At least two (2) years of supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of DNA, LaserPro, Vintek and nCino preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Suite
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
California Bank of Commerce (CBC) is committed to a work environment in which all individuals will be treated respectfully, with dignity and to providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Our team members have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation against our job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or Team Members by another employee, supervisor, manager, vendor, customer, or any third party on the basis of race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair style and texture), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition as defined by state law, military and veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or laws or ordinances.
|Job Category||Loan Services|