The Treasury Management Operations Associate is responsible for the client service, product management, product development and sales of the Bank’s Treasury business, as well as responsibility for maintaining product profitability. This position will also include responsibility for the expansion of existing business relationships.
This position will be based out of our Oakland office.
Salary Range: $65,000 – $85,000
- Assists with the effective and professional completion of assigned product management, sales and service of treasury functions focused on the banks business clients,
- Works with Information Systems and Operations to coordinate installation of treasury services,
- Provides direct hands-on client service including installation and ongoing support of clients various treasury products and services subscribed to by the banks clients,
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Bank personnel and with management,
- Assists the SVP Treasury Manager in educating Bank employees on the company’s treasury products and services,
- Stays informed regarding changes in treasury products and services and related legal requirements.
Education and Experience
- Must have banking experience – operations and/or Treasury Management – 5 years+
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of banking rules & regulations a plus
- Must be able to multi task
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
California Bank of Commerce (CBC) is committed to a work environment in which all individuals will be treated respectfully, with dignity and to providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Our team members have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation against our job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or Team Members by another employee, supervisor, manager, vendor, customer, or any third party on the basis of race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair style and texture), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition as defined by state law, military and veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or laws or ordinances.