We are the Treasury Management Operations & Support team, a division of Treasury Management & Online Banking: Treasury Management Implementation Engineer.
- Work independently and efficiently assisting the Treasury Management Operations Manager and Treasury Management support team by managing new product testing and release testing in multiple environments. Have deep knowledge of Treasury Management concepts, products and services. Be able to follow the seven phases of software development life cycle. Assist in the development of high quality, client centric, productive and cost effective treasure management solutions. In addition to gathering, analyzing, testing, and reporting data, assist in developing and documenting internal procedures, client guides, and internal control processes.
- Participate in providing level 2 remote desktop support, systems administration, and intermediate to advance systems engineering support; keen focus on providing client support & satisfaction, delivering quality service & technical guidance to internal departments and eternal clients. Collaborate with and assist commercial clients with technical and complex Treasury Management product and service implementations. This includes but not limited to automated and secure file transfer protocols, automating file pickups and deliveries while understanding the need for confirmation alerts. Demonstrate strong client service skills to provide phone support and in person client demos and training sessions.
- Knowledge of general bank payment and accounting principles, be able to read and interpret banking, accounting, and payment documentations. Build upon existing documentation of best practices to help facilitate future activities and projects.
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy, consistency and speed while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced commercial banking environment. Explain complex information clearly and simply; Take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills. Have understanding of software application programming interface concepts, single sign-on techniques and secure file transfer protocols.
- Firm understanding of Treasury Management products and services, fraud tools, banking operations and regulations and laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them, including but not limited to the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other related regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical or related field; or equivalent training and experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Treasury Management experience preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support.
- Understanding and expertise in ACH, Wires, FX and other traditional payment types.
- Deep technical knowledge and/or aptitude to quickly learn and master new concepts.