California Bank of Commerce is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to target businesses across multiple industries and sectors throughout the Bay Area ranging from $30MM to $300MM in revenue. Experience with businesses situated along the 880 corridor from Fremont to Oakland is preferred. The ideal candidate will have general understanding treasury management services to take advantage of the Bank’s array of treasury management solutions, leading to new deposit and lending relationships. The position includes ongoing oversight and risk assessment of credit facilities, and requires the ability to dialogue with current and prospective clients about complex financial transactions.
This position can be located at either our Walnut Creek or Oakland office.
Salary Range: $120,000 – $185,000
- Establish new banking relationships through business development and marketing efforts.
- Manage existing client loan and deposit relationships, including active monitoring and evaluation of credit risk.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to effectively deliver client and internal bank communications.
- Firm understanding of commercial banking products and services with a strong knowledge of credit analysis preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a portfolio of bank clients and responsible for new business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent related experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
California Bank of Commerce (CBC) is committed to a work environment in which all individuals will be treated respectfully, with dignity and to providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Our team members have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation against our job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or Team Members by another employee, supervisor, manager, vendor, customer, or any third party on the basis of race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair style and texture), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition as defined by state law, military and veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or laws or ordinances.