CBC Relationship Managers must have strong portfolio management and business development skills, and a desire to provide comprehensive banking solutions to middle market companies. The RM will have a primary focus on acquiring and maintaining a portfolio of commercial loan and deposit client relationships. The Relationship Manager position includes ongoing oversight and risk assessment of credit facilities, and requires the ability to dialogue with current and prospective clients regarding complex accounts. We are looking for a VP or SVP level candidate to join our team.
- Manage existing client loan and deposit relationships
- Portfolio management includes consistent communication with clients, active monitoring and evaluation of credit risk, and requires the ability to prepare thorough written and oral credit presentations and credit recommendations.
- Responsibility to expand portfolio of client relationships through business development and marketing efforts.
- Position requires a firm understanding of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and banking operations and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent related experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in Commercial lending.
- Must possess a valid California state driver’s license.
|Job Category||Commercial Banking|