Relationship Managers for the Professional Banking Division must have strong business development and relationship management skills and a passion for working within such industries as Law Firms, CPA Firms, Insurance Brokerages, Not-for-Profit Organizations and related Industry Associations. The RM will have a primary focus of acquiring liquidity and being able to analyze and develop solutions involving cash management, operations and cash deposits. Credit analytical skills and experience is also required given the unique credit needs within these industry sectors. The RM will ultimately be responsible for sourcing clientele and servicing their full banking relationship.
• Source new business relationships that meet the objectives of the Professional Banking Division described above.
• Analyze and evaluate liquidity solutions to existing and potential customers.
• Continue to manage relationships in conjunction our Professional Banking Division criteria and collaboration with cash management, operations and banking services officers.
• Promote and support the Bank in the local community by participating in community activities.
• Assist and support Bank staff in business activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent related experience.
• Five (5) years of experience in Commercial lending.
• Must possess a valid California state driver’s license.
|Job Category||Commercial Banking|