Provide service and support to branches and departments by preparing documents for SBA, commercial loans, consumer loans and letters of credit.
- Analyze and review new loan and modification requests for document preparation. Order collateral searches, flood determinations, other pre-closing documentation as needed.
- Prepare commercial loan documents (including SBA, construction, letters of credit, consumer, etc.) using an automated document system (Laser Pro) and Microsoft Word for any (non-Laser Pro) documentation.
- Prepare loan extensions and amendments
- Review final documentation for accuracy.
- Serve as backup to Loan Operations Specialist by accurately inputting new loans and modifications to core system following loan closing. Review system input of other loan operations employees.
- Serve as backup to Loan Operations Specialist in performing post-closing procedures, including scanning and assemblage of loan files, review of loans documented by other documentation specialists and any related follow up.
- Prints, prepares reports, correspondence, etc. as directed.
- Back up for Loan Operations with respect to, but not limited to, draw and participation/borrower loan payment processing.
· Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
· Strong word processing and computer database skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and systems used in tracking customer accounts (e.g., OSI-DNA, Laser Pro, nCino, Green Screen, Autosig, etc.).
· Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
· Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
· Ability to:
o Take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
o Work accurately with close attention to detail
o Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
o Study and apply new information
Minimum two years documentation experience in commercial lending required.
|Job Category||Loan Services|