The Central Operations Specialist will be responsible for processing all functions assigned to the Department. Providing excellent internal and external customer service and supporting all areas of operations while maintaining professionalism and versatility.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the area of back office support functions and regulation, with a firm understanding of International and Domestic Wires, ACH, Collections/Adjustment, Daily Reconcilement Worksheets and File Load Errors (Non-Post) and Rejects (NSF).
- Able to work independently or with little supervision, in a team environment, take initiative, prioritize tasks, with the ability to provide problem prevention and resolutions.
- Working accurately with close attention to details, displaying good time-management skills.
- Process and maintain quality control and confidentiality over critical processes and information, multi-task and finish assigned tasks timely and efficiently.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent. Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- At least two (2) years of FULL Back Office Experience. Solid word processing and computer database skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and systems used in tracking customer accounts.
- Must be bondable
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
California Bank of Commerce (CBC) is committed to a work environment in which all individuals will be treated respectfully, with dignity and to providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Our team members have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation against our job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or Team Members by another employee, supervisor, manager, vendor, customer, or any third party on the basis of race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair style and texture), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition as defined by state law, military and veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or laws or ordinances.
|Job Category||Branch Operations|