The Central Operations Specialist will be responsible for processing all functions assigned to the Department. Providing excellent internal and external customer service and supporting all areas of operations while maintaining professionalism and versatility.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the area of back office support functions, with a firm understanding of International and Domestic Wires.
- Able to work with little supervision, in a team environment, take initiative, prioritize tasks, with the ability to provide problem prevention and resolutions.
- Working accurately with close attention to details, displaying good time-management skills.
- Process and maintain quality control and confidentiality over critical processes and information, multi-task and finish assigned tasks timely and efficiently.
- Scrub (Review) Positive Pay before 8:30 am daily.
- Downloading recon files for Item Processing
- Bill Pay Returns Review/Process as needed.
- Process/Review Suspicious Items and Large Items through the Bank’s fraud tool.
- Process DDA and ACH Return Items.
- Notify appropriate group of ONUS return items.
- Batch out memo deposits from Remote Deposit System.
- Process Daily Reconcilement Worksheets.
- Process Daily Ops Rep Worksheets (which includes: Daily processing of Application Balance, Interest Balance, Interest Expense and Accrued Interest).
- Post Entries as requested by Finance.
- Download EFT Reports, Process Daily EFT Balancing Worksheet and Post EFT Settlement/File totals.
- Process File load errors.
- Review and resolve flagged suspicious transaction in Online Banking and wires with un-approved statuses prior to Int’l and Domestic cutoff.
- Download and transmit ACH Origination files from Online Banking.
- Processing ACH Stop Payments, determining if WSUD is required based on Return reason. Processing Stop Payments entered in Online Banking.
- Upload reconciliation and ACH files from Finance to Core and run OFAC checks on the files.
- Voiding Expense Checks for Finance.
- Process Payroll Runs from Finance and reviewing Account daily, informing Finances of any discrepancies.
- Process Rejected Items (NSF, Stop Payments) based off decisions from Relationship Managers.
- Processing all International and Domestic Wires before appropriate cutoff (Input/Verification/Release and Approval).
- Set up Reverse Payroll Drawdown wire templates for clients.
- Process Collections/Affidavits.
- Ordering Debit Cards/PINs, Completing Address Changes as needed, Filing EFT Fraud claims timely and follow-up on Resolution.
- Process Foreign Collection Items, Mailing timely and follow-up.
- Reviewing/Processing Positive Pay Client setup/transactions, working with Cash Management as needed.
- Processing/Reviewing/Saving Change of Address Request.
- State Bar Monitoring (Daily)/Processing (Monthly).
- Monitoring of Money Market Acct, sending letters as needed.
- Working with Cash Management on Resolving Remote Deposit Capture corrections.
- Work with Main Office when submitting Foreign Currency Orders and follow-up.
- Working with bank officers on resolving Return mail items.
- Loomis Fargo Balancing, submitting shipment orders as needed.
- Internal Research
- Monitor and processing items from Controlled Status Accounts.
- Reviewing Cash Box totals for Cash Vaults from CB_Daily reports.
- Processing monthly Certifications
- Updating/Completing Logs associated with the daily processing functions.
- File Load Errors
- Foreign Items
- Ops Reps (Application Balancing, Interest Balance, Interest Expense, Accrued Interest)
- Balance Recon (Input Sheet, POD File Recon, Cash Letter Recon-Recap, Inclearing, ACH)
- Reg. D
- Return Item
- Return Mail
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of FULL Back Office Experience.
- Must be bondable.