Responsible for the performance, coordination, and oversight of all activities performed in Loan Servicing as assigned by the Loan Servicing Manager. Ensures that boarding, funding, and loan servicing functions are completed in a timely manner and accurately in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provide problem solving/support with all types of loan inquires.
- Maintain adherence to existing procedures and assist in the development of new procedures to increase process improvement and reduce turnaround times.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Assistant Bank staff to ensure proper documentation procedures.
- Assist with daily supervision of staff and support the Loan Servicing Manager during times of absence.
- Work with compliance department to ensure regulatory compliance.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective and professional communication with managers and other internal contacts:
- Researches and resolves Loan Servicing problems and issues in an efficient and timely manner and keeps management informed of area activities and any significant problems.
- Provides discretionary recommendations to management regarding solutions to problems and issues.
- Coordinates with management and appropriate support staff in connection with loan documentation and banking systems and provides discretionary recommendations to management regarding problem resolution and set up of new procedures as necessary.
- Communicates with Bank personnel to insure that requests and other communications are made and documented in compliance with Note Department policies and procedures.
- Uses independent judgment in decision making with regards to Team Member requests and suggestions.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective organization and coordination with area personnel and management:
- Attends and participates in scheduled meetings as required.
- Ensures work areas are clean, secure, and provide a positive working environment for area personnel.
- Answer customer and Bank personnel loan related questions as needed.
- Attend continuing education classes and/or training sessions as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Seven (7) to eight (8) years of loan processing/general loan experience.
- Must be bondable.
|Job Category||Loan Services|