Under general supervision, perform a variety of duties for the Credit Administration Department; assist with the loan process by inputting financial statements and related information to financial analysis software; track and process accounts receivable/payable reports; audit loan files and/or compile materials in preparation for loan underwriting; assist Credit Analysts, Assistant Relationship Managers, and Relationship Managers with general departmental duties.
· Assist the Credit department with scanning and maintaining electronic filing system(s); provide training of this task when needed.
· Review and enter accounts receivable/payable agings, and at times inventory reports, into the Bank’s Borrowing Base Analysis spreadsheet program to ensure Borrower remains within their Borrowing limits (Formula-Based Revolving Line of Credit Borrowers).
· Access financial statement analysis software to update and keep current all financial information for loan customers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis or as specified within the loan covenants as needed.
· Monitor upcoming loan renewals; audit loan files to ensure current financial information and related information is received; enter said financial information into appropriate spreadsheets/software; pull business and personal credit reports, if applicable; and compile other supporting documentation in preparation for loan underwriting.
· Completes Bank Reference letters for third parties on behalf of clients.
· May create and maintain loan files; may set-up new Borrowers and/or update/track information in the Bank’s Tickler system.
· Prepares correspondence and handles various projects as assigned.
· Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
· Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet the goals of the department.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations; Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; Accurate word processing and computer database skills; with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Understanding of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and banking operations and regulations.
· Ability to:
o Take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
o Work accurately with close attention to detail
o Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
o Study and apply new information
Education and Experience
· Completion of Financial and Managerial Accounting courses, or equivalent related training/experience.
· One (1) year of Commercial Banking experience.
· Must possess a valid California state driver’s license.
· Must be bondable.
|Job Category||Credit Administration|