The ABL RCM position, serves as an integral role in providing due diligence analysis for new and existing asset-based credit opportunities. This position focuses on both loan underwriting and portfolio management for an assigned portfolio of relationships within the ABL Group. The ABL Group is responsible for pitching, structuring, and executing ABL solutions across the entire Specialty Banking platform. Success in this position will be measured with input from EVP and SVP of ABL.
This position will be based out of our Silicon Valley Regional Office in San Jose.
Salary Range: $90,000-$120,000
- Prepare documents necessary to pre-screen the opportunity with appropriate approver(s), describing opportunity, recommending credit structure, and identifying and communicating key underwriting risks and mitigants for initial credit discussion
- Analyze collateral, credit metrics and financial information (e.g., A/R and A/P agings, Inventory reports, financial statements, etc.) by preparing financial models in excel and pro-forma borrowing base calculations to determine credit risks and make appropriate structuring recommendations
- Underwrite opportunity with minimal supervision, and prepare package for approval submission
- Assist EVP and SVP with loan document negotiations and loan closing
- Monitor loan review dates and/or maturity dates and prepare renewal/extension approvals in advance of maturities which will include coordinating requests for financial statements and other necessary documentation
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly problem loan reports
- Participate in client meetings and site visits
- Develop strong working partnerships and routines with internal product partners and credit
- Understand and comply with credit policy and approval procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent related experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in supporting ABL, commercial, or Leverage Lending underwriting processes
- Thorough knowledge of credit analysis and collateral monitoring principles
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
California Bank of Commerce (CBC) is committed to a work environment in which all individuals will be treated respectfully, with dignity and to providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Our team members have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation against our job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers, or Team Members by another employee, supervisor, manager, vendor, customer, or any third party on the basis of race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair style and texture), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, medical condition as defined by state law, military and veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or laws or ordinances.